Friday, April 25, 2014

What's going on?

Just a quick update. No, I haven't stopped this blog, but I am not sure when I am going to get a chance to post more. There are a few reasons for this:

1) I am busy. I just have had a lot of things that I want to work on, and so I don't have a lot of time and this blog and gaming have both dropped in priority at the moment.

2) I haven't been playing games that are worth blogging about. Really I haven't been playing much of anything for the past week or so.

3) The one game that I am playing, I can't blog about. I won't go into details, but the game I've spend the most time playing and want to log, well... I just didn't get any answer to some questions I had before I wanted to post.

So, I'm sure I'll be adding more soon... but I'm not sure exactly when that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment